President Muhammadu Buhari has said that those killing and calling God’s name will soon be dealt with as the act is ungodly, promising to use the Nigerian Army and police to end the menace of banditry bedevilling the country.
This, was as he vowed to ensure that perpetrators of banditry and kidnapping attacks are brought to justice, stressing that those killing and shouting “Allah Akbar” are lying because God is not wicked.
Speaking during his visit to Batsari, Katsina State, on Wednesday, where he sympathized with 1,050 internally displaced persons, IDP, selected from the affected eight frontline local government areas bordering the Ruga Forest in the state, Buhari vowed to fight insecurity and other security challenges to a standstill.
Buhari said those kidnapping, maiming lives and calling God are not true faithful because ‘’it is either they don’t know God or disagree with Him’’.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group