Threat Of Arrest: I Served Lagos Diligently, Wale Oluwo Tells Lagos State House Of Assembly
….Says He Was Never Invited For Questioning
The immediate past commissioner for energy and mineral resources under ex-governor Akinwunmi Ambode , Mr Wale Oluwo has reffuted the claim by the Lagos State House of Assembly that he refused the invitation of the legislators.
Oluwo who in his letter to the speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly, Mudashiru Obasa on Friday afternoon, said that he served the state diligently as an indigene of Lagos State, that he was not involved in any wrong doing which would have necessitated any invitation,
According to him, there was no invitation to his home address through physical notice, print, electronic or any means whatsoever, however said that if any invitation is extended to to him, he will honor to provide any explanation to any question they may want to ask him.
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting