No fewer than three people lost their lives in an accident along Ado-Akure Road Ekiti State on Saturday September 21st.
The 18-seater white Toyota hummer bus which belongs to the Ekiti State Market Women, was reportedly conveying some guests from a wedding reception when it suffered brake failure.
According to reports, the driver of the bus which was on high speed, lost control. This in turn made the vehicle somersault several times.
“The injured occupants of the vehicle have been taken to hospital for medical attention while the remains of the three dead persons have also been evacuated to the morgue” an eyewitness said
Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the Ekiti state police command, Caleb Ikechukwu, said
“It was a lone fatal accident. Three persons were confirmed dead while others sustained various degrees of injuries”.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst