Suspected political thugs on Saturday morning set ablaze the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC ) Centre in Ezza North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.
The thugs additionally attacked workers on the Registration Centre. The assault passed off at Okposi Umuoghara Community Secondary School at about 2:15am, venue of the registration centre (RAC) for INEC within the state. It was gathered that the thugs additionally took away some delicate supplies and set ablaze the constructing.
The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Loveth Odah, confirmed the incident to Daily Trust. Odah promised to offer extra particulars in regards to the incident quickly
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company