Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo who has backed his wife, Busola throughout the alleged rape saga, has reacted to report of her making a demand of N10m compensation in her suit against the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Founder, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.
Timi Dakolo debunked the claim in an Insta-Live video shortly after the report went viral. The singer who insinuated he makes more than N10m in a weekend show, stated that the alleged compensation is not his problem and his wife never demanded for such.
He also warned Nigerians against believing “lies” they read from different people on social media.
See video below ;
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution