TINUBU CAN’T REPRESENT YOU, ATIKU WARNS BUHARI AHEAD OF NEXT WEEK’S PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE
Following President Muhammadu Buhari’s handover of the All Progressives Congress’ advertising marketing campaign to the event’s nationwide chief, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has requested the President to not use this as “an excuse” to be absent from the presidential debate.
The presidential debate is organised by the Nigeria Election Debate Group and is slated for January 19, 2019.
President Buhari had, on Monday, handed over his event’s advertising marketing campaign for subsequent month’s elections to Tinubu, saying he did not want to lead the advertising marketing campaign because of he did not want governance to endure as a result of elections.
Ordinarily, the President, who’s the chairman of the APC Campaign Council, must steer his event’s advertising marketing campaign – supported by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Tinubu, who’re every the council’s co-chairmen.
However, in an interview, the spokesperson for the Atiku Campaign Organisation, Mr. Segun Sowunmi, acknowledged it was sad that whereas totally different presidential candidates have been busy campaigning and wanting to be questioned by the people, President Buhari was boycotting advertising marketing campaign because of he had nothing to advertising marketing campaign for.
Sowunmi acknowledged the occasion moreover confirmed that the President did not have the rigour it takes to advertising marketing campaign and govern the nation.
He acknowledged, “President Buhari has solely attended one advertising marketing campaign, which was the one held in Uyo (Akwa Ibom State capital). He is pushing people ahead to advertising marketing campaign for him because of his chickens have come residence to roost.
“It proves what we’ve been attempting to say sooner than that Buhari doesn’t have the ability and rigour to advertising marketing campaign.
“If he is giving one other particular person the responsibility of most important his advertising marketing campaign, he could have as properly given his presidential ticket to any individual who has the ability.
“He mustn’t use this as an excuse to be absent from the presidential debate.
“Nigerians want someone they can question and someone who is willing to listen to them. So, he (Buhari) should take charge of his own campaign.”
Sowunmi acknowledged boycotting advertising marketing campaign was the an identical issue as boycotting governance, asking President Buhari to take up his responsibility.
“His excuse that he doesn’t want governance to endure is not tenable. In the United States, United Kingdom, France and totally different good nations, advertising marketing campaign is part of governance because of it is an avenue to work collectively collectively along with your people. Hence, Buhari mustn’t hand over his advertising marketing campaign to a different particular person.
“In the first place, if he had organised the system to be running smoothly, he would not have given this excuse,” Sowunmi added.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- NDDC Fight: Nothing Should Happen To Our Daughter — Wike Sends Strong Warning To Akpabio
- American Court Denies Hushpuppi Bail, To Remain In Prison
- BREAKING: Police Seize Magu’s Official Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office
- We Are Not Safe – Nigerians Reacts As 602 Ex-Boko Haram Members Are Set To Be Freed By FG
- C-River School Of Nursing Sciences Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC — Govt
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on