Two men died when a speeding tipper truck ran over them along new Nnewi/Nnobi road on Wednesday August 18.
The victim were identified as Anayo, an electrician and Mr. Aneke, a commercial motorcyclist.
According to an eyewitness, the tipper driver fled the scene of the terrible accident.
” A terrible accident took place along new Nnewi/Nnobi (Amuko towards Edey work) road by Ukwu Ukpaka junction. The tipper was driving towards Amuko Junction, all of a sudden, the tipper started moving backwards on a high speed. Maybe it developed fault and enter reverse gear. The ugly incident took two precious lives away. One is Anayo,a husband to a nursing mother (an electrician) and the second one Mr. Aneke (an Okada man). The tipper man got missing after the terrible incident. It was really horrible.”
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank