All is set for the hosting of the maiden edition of Nigeria’s biggest entrepreneurship award tagged “Spirit of Enterprise (SOE) Awards 2020” by His Excellency, Sen. Prof. Benedict Ayade, Executive Governor of Cross River State in line with his burning desire and passion to create an entrepreneurship-conscious Africa as a major catalyst for industrialization growth and economic Independence as proven by his results and achievement in Cross River State agro-industrialization revolution.
The aim of this award is to promote and inspire the spirit of entrepreneurship in Cross River State, as well as recognise local self-reliant entrepreneurs operating small and medium sized businesses. It is also to appreciate the corporate organisations, government institutions and political leaders who have been supporting the brands.
The S.O.E Awards will recognize SMEs from 10 business sectors which include Fashion, Agriculture, Education, Creative, Manufacturing, Lifestyle, ICT, Hospitality and Tourism, Professional Service, Retail and Trading.
Businesses shall be selected based on following criteria
– Must have been in operation for atleast 5 years and above
– Created employment for atleast 3 persons
– Business must have an operational office
The team of judges after a thorough research will announce shortlisted nominees across different categories on Wednesday, 5th of February, 2020.
Award Ceremony Details:
Date: Saturday, 29th Feburary, 2020
Venue: Transcorp Hotels Calabar
Time: 5pm (Red Carpet) 6pm – Main Event
This event is coordinated by Great Ogban, Founder Leaders Den Foundation.
Leaders Den Foundation is a profit leadership organization committed to raising vanguard of leaders that will serve as catalyst of transformation in our society. The foundation seeks to address and arrest lack of purposeful leadership as the cause of poor governance and underdevelopment in Africa, proffering solution architecture with a bid to discover and develop talents, creating suitable environment for deployment of multiplicity of leaders with a cause to become inevitable contributors whether in politics, business, indeed in all fields of endeavor.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement