The lawmaker representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency, Mike Etaba has condemned the yesterday fire incident in the Head of Local Government Area’s Office, Obubra LGA.
Speaking, Etaba said, though investigation is still ongoing as to know what caused the fire outbreak, adding that, as long as he remains one of the leaders in the LGA, he condemned in strong terms the fire incident in HOLGA’s Office.
Consoling with the HOLGA, Chief Barry, Etaba said he is still pondering over the incident, however, the lawmaker called on the HOLGA not to panic, but remain calm.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022