The lawmaker representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency, Mike Etaba has condemned the yesterday fire incident in the Head of Local Government Area’s Office, Obubra LGA.
Speaking, Etaba said, though investigation is still ongoing as to know what caused the fire outbreak, adding that, as long as he remains one of the leaders in the LGA, he condemned in strong terms the fire incident in HOLGA’s Office.
Consoling with the HOLGA, Chief Barry, Etaba said he is still pondering over the incident, however, the lawmaker called on the HOLGA not to panic, but remain calm.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate