Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh has reacted to the recent protest against Bobrisky by members of the National Youths Council of Nigeria in Abuja.
The protesting youths called on the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu and the Department of State Services (DSS) to stop the popular cross-dresser and his likes from rubbishing the country’s ”pride and image.”(Read here)
Tonto Dikeh in her reaction said, ‘our country is collapsing by the day and some youth actually took time to stage a paid protest against Bobrisky? Mahn, fuck your culture and before you insult me fuck you too’.
Going further she wrote on her instastories ;
If i write what is on my mind out here, 100 Police Men won’t be enough
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group