Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, Nigerian former minister of Aviation, Femi-Fani Kayode was again caught on leaked tape abusing his estranged wife, Precious Chikwendu, just few months after raining assault on Daily Trust reporter, Eyo Charles.
The former minister who couldn’t control his temper, was caught accusing his estranged wife of being insulting and not ready to make peace, in a verbal attack that was captured on camera.
The 30-seconds clip – shared by Sahara Reporters – shows the Peoples Democratic Party chieftain berating Precious, asking her what her problem was. He walks towards the 31-year-old, and while he was getting closer, the actress tells him “you have been abusing me since,” but before she finishes her statement, Fani-Kayode, apparently noticing she was recording the exchange, attempted to snatch the device from her.
“Stop recording. Who the hell are you?,” he said to her.
The 59-year-old former aviation minister dared the model and Nollywood actress – whom they share four children together – to go ahead and report “anything you like”.
Recalls that the couple separated following reports of alleged domestic violence and health issues.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line