Top Chicago Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky who is representing suspected Nigeria internet fraudster, Ramon Abbad, best known a Hushpuppi, said that his case is getting better though he was denied bail and transferred to California.
The lawyer who denied reports that he had dumped the suspect, told Punch he would still be standing for him in California where the case has been transferred to California.
He also told the publication that Hushpuppi still stands a good chance of being acquitted.
“I am still representing him. I will be in California for the case.
“Our legal system is quite different from yours. That he was denied bail does not mean his case is getting worse. “Actually, I think it’s getting better. I am not, however, allowed to comment on the facts of the case.
“There is no new evidence put forward by the FBI at this point. Whatever news report that suggests things are getting worse for him is not true.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line