Top governnent officials, who spoke with one of our correspondents on Friday, disclosed that the 80-year-old had seen his health dip in recent days, raising fears among family members and close associates including President Buhari, who often relies on his counsel before making key decisions.
Mamman Daura, a nephew of President Muhammadu Buhari, is currently in a critical condition in United Kingdom, SaharaReporters has gathered.
“He is not in good shape in London. He’s not been back since the time he was flown there. There is serious concern around his health,” one source said.
Recall that in August, SaharaReporters revealed how Daura was flown to the United Kingdom for urgent medical treatment over an undisclosed ailment.
He was said to have been flown in a private jet to the UK after exhibiting respiratory difficulties with symptoms similar to Coronavirus.
He is said to have had a history of renal crisis and had regularly visited the West for medical attention.
Despite these revelations, the Presidency claimed that the former journalist travelled to UK for leisure and not for medical reasons.
In September this year, Daura was unable to attend the wedding of Hanan, President Buhari’s daughter, due to his poor health despite being scheduled to be the father of the day for that occasion.
The absence of Daura at the event remained a major talking point among major political players especially considering his closeness to President Buhari.
Source: Sahara Reporters
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021