Total False, Misleading, No Case of Coronavirus in Cross River — Betta Edu Replies Fake Publication
Cross River State Ministry Of Health has called on the General public to Disregard Information of any COVID-19 First Positive Case in Calabar.
The Attention of the Cross River State Ministry of Health has been drawn to rumours circulating the Social Media and trending by CalabarTrendingTV about a first positive test for Corona Virus (COVID-19) involving a Student of Human Kinetics Department, University of Calabar and isolated at home who had at some point come in contact with some persons.
This is to notify the general public that the information is false and misleading and should not in any way cause unnecessary fear and panic as Cross River State still remains free of COVID-19, the Permanent Isolation Center is still vacant with no patient in it.
Cross Riverians are therefore advice not to panic as all hands are on deck to ensure that any suspected case is managed properly especially as the Government of Sen Prof Ben Ayade has put everything in place to ensure that citizens of the State gets proper medical attention at all times.
Hon. Dr. Betta Edu
Commissioner for Health
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager