Tottenham goalkeeper and captain Hugo Lloris was rushed to a hospital this on Saturday afternoon after injuring his arm in the third minute in the game against Brighton & Hove Albion at the Amex stadium.
The 32-year-old Frenchman fell heavily as he tried to prevent Neal Maupay from scoring after parrying the ball into the path of the Brighton striker. In obvious pain, Lloris was treated for six minutes by medical staff before being taken from the pitch on a stretcher while being given oxygen.
“He is in the hospital now. There is no other news at the moment” said Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino. Spurs went on to lose the game 3-0.
“Hugo Lloris’ injury had massive impact on the game. It was so early in the game. To concede so early and losing our captain, it had an emotional impact on the team. We tried to find solutions, a different way to play but it was impossible. It’s a very difficult moment” Pochettino added.
See a video of the injury below…
— Trendit Online (@TrenditGh) October 5, 2019
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company