Toyota to replace airbags of its car brands in Calabar
The Department of Public Transportation, DOPT, in liaison with Toyota will embark on free replacement of airbags in all Toyota Nigeria cars brands in Calabar.
Comrade Godwin Nyiam, Director General DOPT who disclosed this in his office on Tuesday said the exercise will commence on the 15th of November at the Vehicle Inspection Unit of the DOPT, Old Secretariat in Calabar.
Comrade Nyiam stated that the airbags due for replacement are those in all Toyota cars between 2001 and 2017.
He accordingly called on all those driving Toyota cars within the age range to take them to the DOPT office for free replacement of airbags.
He stressed that airbags in cars within those age range have may not guarantee safety in the event of an accident and advised that for purpose of safety, owners of such cars should take advantage of the of the veritable opportunity to get their car airbags replaced.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021