Tradermoni: Omini advise Nigerians never to take APC serious
The National Coordinator, PDP Youth Alliance, Dr Charles Omini has advised Nigerians not to take the promises of APC seriously.
Omini stated this is Abuja, in a meeting with National Directors for the PDP Youths Empowerment.
Continuing, Omini said tradermoni was scam used by the APC government for vote buying and that it is a big shame and disgrace for APC to think they can scam Nigerians again.
“Our country today is stagnant because we are in a government where the only dividends of Democracy is lies, suffering and massive looting of the nations treasury”.
Omini further call on Nigerians not to give up as there are all indications that the party stolen presidential mandate will be restored by the court.
He called Nigerians to pray more for the country to be rescued from the mismanagement of APC.
- Current Available Jobs In Nigeria at Henkel
- Vacancy for Officer – Retail Mobile Unit at Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited
- 2020 National Adopted Village For Smart Agriculture –navsa.ng Empowerment Programme
- HotJob Vacancies at Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Green Field Health Management Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on