The family members of a young Nigerian man called ‘Oyibo’ have been left in a state of pain after he was killed by the girlfriend.
A man famously called ‘Oyibo’ known for selling bottles at Mgbuka Orlu in Imo state has died after he was pushed from a storey-building by his girlfriend during a quarrel, according to information posted by a Facebook user, Mizter King George.
EJESGIST MEDIA learnt that the sad incident happened last week Sunday, but the man lost the battle for his life on Thursday. Sharing the sad news, Mizter King George wrote: “Chaii…rest well my man….Tara Tara na orlu, Abino guy, Onye ocha na orlu…When I heard about your sudden demise , I never believed it until yesterday…Chaii my man so na like these
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation