A former lawmaker representing Kaduna Central at the National Assembly, Senator Shehu Sani, has reacted to the ruling by Justice Taiwo Taiwo of the Federal High Court in Abuja ordering the immediate release of the convener of #RevolutionNow protest, Omoyele Sowore, from the custody of the Department of State Services.
This is as an Abuja Federal High Court had on Tuesday granted co-convener of the RevolutionNow movement, Omoyele Sowore bail.
Shehu Sani described the ruling as a welcome development, adding that “when law guides a nation, it will always sail in honour.”
He tweeted, “The Court order for the release of @YeleSowore is a welcome Development.
“The balls of the Judge is commendable and appreciated. When the law guides a nation, it will always sail in honour.”
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank