By Kingsley Agim
The Lawmaker representing Etung State Constituency, Hon. (Barr.) Chris Njah Mbu-Ogar, has described respective tribunal rulings upholding his victory and that of Governor Ben Ayade at the last elections as “well-deserved.”
A statement signed by the legislator in reaction to the judgments read: “Today’s ruling at the election petition tribunal is a well-deserved victory for our constituents and indeed all Cross Riverians who turned out en-masse to vote my Boss, Senator (Prof.) Ben Ayade and I into Office.
“Once again, your voices have been clearly heard. Our resolve to bring growth and development to our beloved State and Local Governments is undaunted,” the statement continued.
Continuing, the amiable and adept political solon stated: “More than ever, we are committed to fulfilling the mandate given us by you all and bringing to bare the reality of our promises to the people. Yet again, we extend our hands of goodwill and fellowship to our co-contestants and other well-meaning Sons and Daughters; the movement for our growth and development as a state calls for collaborative efforts.”
“We remain deeply appreciative of all who continued to work tirelessly in our vanguard for the true emancipation of our common heritage. Together, we join hands to move Cross River State and Etung Local Government Area forward,” he solemnly pledged.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021