Tribunal: Ayade’s victory, mine, well-deserved — Hon. Mbu-Ogar
By Kingsley Agim
The Lawmaker representing Etung State Constituency, Hon. (Barr.) Chris Njah Mbu-Ogar, has described respective tribunal rulings upholding his victory and that of Governor Ben Ayade at the last elections as “well-deserved.”
A statement signed by the legislator in reaction to the judgments read: “Today’s ruling at the election petition tribunal is a well-deserved victory for our constituents and indeed all Cross Riverians who turned out en-masse to vote my Boss, Senator (Prof.) Ben Ayade and I into Office.
“Once again, your voices have been clearly heard. Our resolve to bring growth and development to our beloved State and Local Governments is undaunted,” the statement continued.
Continuing, the amiable and adept political solon stated: “More than ever, we are committed to fulfilling the mandate given us by you all and bringing to bare the reality of our promises to the people. Yet again, we extend our hands of goodwill and fellowship to our co-contestants and other well-meaning Sons and Daughters; the movement for our growth and development as a state calls for collaborative efforts.”
“We remain deeply appreciative of all who continued to work tirelessly in our vanguard for the true emancipation of our common heritage. Together, we join hands to move Cross River State and Etung Local Government Area forward,” he solemnly pledged.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
- SENSE OR TRASH?? Stop Buying Your Kids What You Never Had – Man Advises Parents
Share this post with your Friends on