The APC candidate for Boki 2 State Constituency in the Cross River House of Assembly election in 2019, Barr. Paulina Nyiam, has withdrawn her petition from the election petition tribunal in Calabar earlier filed against Hon. Hilary Bisong, shortly after the outcome of the election where Hon. Bisong emerged winner.
She told journalists in Calabar that she withdrew the petition in the interest and development of Boki 2 after a wide consultation.
“After reflecting on a lot of issues and consultation with my leader, Sir Victor Abang a.k.a Mature, I decided to withdraw my petition against my friend and brother Rt Hon Hilary Ekpang Bisong.
“I do not wish to distract him from performing his legislative functions. The interest of Boki 2 and Cross River State is greater than Hon. Hilary Bisong and myself.
“I trust that he can represent my people the way I would have done. Whatever plans I have for my people can still be implemented through the Rt Hon. I am emotional about the whole situation and glad that I am able to put friendship and the Boki interest beyond party lines,” she said.
Barr. Paulina described Hilary as a gentleman, brother and a worthy friend.
She thanked Sir Victor Abang for his understanding, adding that the Boki nation will continue to set the pace for peaceful initiatives and development in Cross River State.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group