Tribunal sacks APC Senator Orji Kalu Published on September 9, 2019By Wale Odunsi
The National and State Assembly Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abia State has nullified the election of Orji Uzor Kalu as the Senator representing Abia North.
The tribunal also ordered for a rerun election for the Abia North Senatorial District
Kalu was elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the February 23 election.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group