The Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, on Monday nullified the election of Hon. Kolapo Korede Osunsanya (KKO), who represents Ijebu Central Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC).
The Honourable Justice Wakkil Alkali Gana-led election petition tribunal cancelled elections in units in Ward 5, Unit 5 in Ijebu Ode LGA; Ward 10, Unit 3 in Odogbolu LGA and the entire Ward 8 in Ijebu North LGA in the Federal Constituency.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Barrister Taiwo Shote had filled a petition challenging Osunsanya’s declaration as winner of the election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on the February 23rd, 2019 election.
The tribunal in his judgement ordered that the rerun should be conducted within 90 days.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line