I wish to dedicate my victory at the State/National Assembly Elections Petition Tribunal to God and the electorates of Abi/Yakurr Federal Constituency whose mandate the tribunal restored today.
While thanking the esteemed people of Abi and Yakurr for the confidence invested in me and their steadfastness throughout the duration of the case, I wish to particularly commend the tribunal Chairman and members for dispensing justice in the matter, thereby restoring the stolen mandate of the people of Abi/Yakurr Federal Constituency.
The tribunal indeed affirmed that power belongs to the people.
I remain resolute to my avowed commitment to delivering top-notch service to the people inline with my pre-established Legislative Agenda.
Congratulations to the good people of Abi/Yakurr Federal Constituency who freely gave me their mandate on the 23rd of February, 2019! Congratulations to the PDP under the dynamic leadership of His Excellency, Senator Ben Ayade for finding me worthy of flying the party’s flag at the election!!
And to all who worked tirednessly during the election and subsequently, after the election to ensure this victory, I remain grateful.
Finally, it has ended in praise!
Rt. Hon (Barr) John Gaul Lebo
Member-elect Abi/Yakurr Federal Constituency, National Assembly
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group