President Donald Trump on Friday repeated his risk to shut down the border between the United States and Mexico, however this time he famous he would act subsequent week if Mexico doesn’t step up.
“If Mexico doesn’t immediately stop ALL illegal immigration coming into the United States throug (sic) our Southern Border, I will be CLOSING the Border, or large sections of the Border, next week,” he tweeted.
Trump, in Florida on Friday afternoon, stated he may shut the border to commerce for a “long time” and insisted the US had run out of detention house for undocumented immigrants.
“We have the weakest, most pathetic laws,” the President stated, threatening to shut the border if two present caravans of migrants cross into the US.
“We have run out of space. We can’t hold people anywhere. Mexico can stop it so easily,” he added.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line