Pastor Tunde Bakare on Sunday listed what he described as the true enemies in Nigeria.
The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, made the disclosure while delivering his state of the nation address.
Bakare said the true enemies are found in every level of government, from the local to the state to the federal levels, and in every arm of government in Nigeria.
The controversial clergyman stated that those who partake of the loot and those who celebrate looters are the true enemies among the people.
Bakare urged Nigerians in this new decade to stand up against the true enemies highlighted in his statement at all levels rather than attack journalists who criticize the government.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group