DEBATE: Boko Haram Sponsorship And Indicted Two Of Buhari’s Government Officials
Two of Buhari’s government officials, Alhaji Sa’idu, and Alhaji Ashiru, indicted by Abu Dhabi Court for helping to wire $ 782,000.00 to Boko Haram terrorists to help sponsor their terror against Nigerians.
It is now the job of this government to make public these two individuals indicted for helping to wire money to sponsor these terrorists.
Gen. Sani Abacha once said that if insurgency last past certain time frame, the government is complicit. Is Abacha in this case right or wrong?
Other 6 Northerners found guilty and given life and ten-year jail term are Surajo Abubakar Muhammad and Saleh Yusuf Adamu were sentenced to life imprisonment.
The rest, Ibrahim Ali Alhassan, AbdurRahman Ado Musa, Bashir Ali Yusuf and Muhammad Ibrahim Isa, got ten-year imprisonment each.
Is it still wise for some Northerners to say that sponsorship of Boko Haram comes from the South?
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group