Two residents of the Republic of Togo have been arrested in Osogbo by males of the Nigeria Immigration Service , Osun State Command, whereas making an attempt to amass Nigerian passports .
The Togolese, Ametchonwoun Alexandre Adodo and Awoudya Yao Francis, had been arrested on the premises of the Osun State Command of the NIS after they appeared for photographic capturing .
The suspects , it was learnt, entered Nigeria with out passports and wanted to journey to Kenya to protected jobs with Nigerian passports .
It was moreover gathered that Ametchonwoun and Awoudya utilized for Nigerian passports as Alexandre Adebayo and Francis Adebayo, respectively.
The suspects talked about they paid N 65 , 000 to 1 Saheed Ajibola , who was aiding them to amass the passports .
The Comptroller , NIS , Osun State Command, Mr Adebowale Idowu, talked about the suspects used fake native authorities identification paperwork from Badagry in Lagos State.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company