The Kings Arms Hotel, a 300-year-old inn next to London’s Hampton Court Palace, owned by Nigeria’s former Minister of Defence Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma, is poised to open soon after refurbishment, Bloomberg reports.
The 80-year-old Danjuma, who is worth $1.2 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, paid 2.4 million pounds (N1.096bn) for the 14-room Kings Arms Hotel two years ago. Rooms cost about 250 pounds ($318) a night.
The retired military general made a fortune from an oil block awarded to him in 1998 by the regime of late General Sani Abacha.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )