U. K Rejects Presidential Results, Insists INEC Is Sabotaged
A gaggle of social media practitioners drawn from the assorted districts of the Ughievwen clan has berated the continued announcement of collated presidential outcomes.
The group often known as ‘Ughievwen Kindred’ aka “U. Okay” known as on the People’s Democratic Party to not enable the method proceed as INEC has been sabotaged.
Making the group’s stand recognized to newsmen, PRO of the group, Ejaita Tekevwe Runor mentioned,
“From the outcomes collated and introduced to date, you may see it apparent from INEC’s physique language that they’re performing an already ready script.
“We need it recognized that it isn’t acceptable and we urge the PDP to not enable the flawed course of to proceed, he mentioned.
Meanwhile, United States congressman, Chris Smith has mentioned that votes had been tampered with within the Nigerian presidential election.
According to the rating member of the House Subcommittee on Africa, “I’m very involved by credible reviews that the vote is being tampered with. To keep away from any manipulation of the tally, it’s essential that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announce directly precise outcomes — that are licensed by social gathering brokers and observers — at every polling unit because the vote is tabulated.” he mentioned.
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Edo: We Will Isolate Wike In An Isolation Centre, Before He Recovers, The Election Is Over — Ganduje
- BREAKING!! WAEC To Hold From August 4 To September 5, 2020 — FG
- Birthday: Blessing Egbara, A Quintessential Amazon — Dan Obo
- HAPPENING NOW!! Security Denies Journalists Entering As Panel Grills EFCC Boss In Aso Rock
- EXPOSED!! Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Governorship Election — Resigned Ondo SSG
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on