A gaggle of social media practitioners drawn from the assorted districts of the Ughievwen clan has berated the continued announcement of collated presidential outcomes.
The group often known as ‘Ughievwen Kindred’ aka “U. Okay” known as on the People’s Democratic Party to not enable the method proceed as INEC has been sabotaged.
Making the group’s stand recognized to newsmen, PRO of the group, Ejaita Tekevwe Runor mentioned,
“From the outcomes collated and introduced to date, you may see it apparent from INEC’s physique language that they’re performing an already ready script.
“We need it recognized that it isn’t acceptable and we urge the PDP to not enable the flawed course of to proceed, he mentioned.
Meanwhile, United States congressman, Chris Smith has mentioned that votes had been tampered with within the Nigerian presidential election.
According to the rating member of the House Subcommittee on Africa, “I’m very involved by credible reviews that the vote is being tampered with. To keep away from any manipulation of the tally, it’s essential that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announce directly precise outcomes — that are licensed by social gathering brokers and observers — at every polling unit because the vote is tabulated.” he mentioned.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021