The Super Eagles threw away a two-goal lead in incredible fashion, to draw 2-2 with Ukraine in an international friendly on Tuesday in Dnipro.
Nigeria took immediate control of the game, with an early goal.
Joel Aribo finished off a fine team move in the third minute to make it 1-0.
Gernot Rohr’s men went into the break 2-0 up, after Victor Osimhen fired in a penalty.
However, they conceded two goals in as many minutes in the second half.
First, Oleksandr Zinchenko dribbled his way through to pull one back, before Roman Yaremchuk bundled in the winner.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group