Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi has sacked over 400 Senior Technical Assistants and Technical Assistants in the early hours of Wednesday.
Umahi also dissolved 64 development centre coordinators and over 200 management committee members that hailed from the 13 Local Government Areas of the State.
The governor directed that the affected former aides should hand over all official documents and property in their possession with immediate effect.
Umahi made this known in a press statement signed by the Principal Secretary to the governor, Clement A Nweke and made available to journalists in Abakaliki, capital of Ebonyi State.
Part of the statement reads: “The governor, HE Engr. David Nweze Umahi FNSE, FNATE has approved the dissolution of the 64 Coordinators and Management Committee Members and also all the Senior Technical Assistants and Technical Assistants to the governor with effect from 1st May 2019.
“He directed that all the affected public servants should submit all the official materials in their position to the Principal Secretary to the governor on or before 1st May 2019.
“He wished them well and promised to invite them for a valedictory session to appreciate them soon,” it stated
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager