The Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi has reappointed his former Chief Press Secretary, Emmanuel Uzor who was sacked recently.
However, he is now Special Assistant on fruits/food market management.
Umahi said, his reason for reappointing his former CPS was because he want him (Uzor) to continue with his government as a result of his loyalty.
The governor made this known at the exco-chambers, Government House Abakaliki during the swearing in of his special Assistants.
He said: “I needed you to continue with the team because I consider what happened as a mistake. South East governors support livestock but it is not compulsory for every state.
“I want us to have a vegetable markets, we can set up a place where we can store our vegetables and fruits. We will also build a cool room for our fish and by so doing, you get something to be doing there”.
Also innugurated is Mr. Emeka Andrew Nwankwo as Special Assistant to the Governor on ICT.
Umahi also made a minor reshuffle that includes Mr. Emmanuel Igwe who was formerly Special Assistant to the Governor on Project Documentation but is now reassigned as Special Assistant to the Governor on Parks Development.
Also Mr. Francis Nwaze who was the Special Assistant to the Governor on New Media is to become the Special Assistant to the Governor on New Media and Project Documentation.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution