UN Are Hypocrites, Loyal To Islam, I Don’t Need Their Approval To Do The Right — Trump Speaks to Media
President Donald Trump in an interview by an American leading media made some speech regarding his declaration of Jerusalem as Israel capital.
He said: My coming into power brought an end to the unofficial defeat of ISIL , the total annihilation of Islamic extremists in Syria which warranted the withdrawal of Russia troops by Putin. This were done just within a year after I was sworn in.
The UN was there witnessing the massacre of the Christians across the globe and did nothing, terrorism was on the rise and they(UN) did nothing.
But barely four days of my declaration of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the UN summoned a security summit within the shortest notice.
I have said it before and am saying it again that UN’s gathering is like a gathering of market women’ which after they’re done deliberating and decisions are made; it ends right there in Geneva.
The UN seat is filled with Muslims and people who are loyal to the Arabs, they are all hypocrites and cannot be trusted, Jerusalem declaration was long over due and they know it but they kept quiet.
“I do not need anybody’s permission to do what is right”, Trump said.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
- SENSE OR TRASH?? Stop Buying Your Kids What You Never Had – Man Advises Parents
Share this post with your Friends on