President Muhammadu Buhari has left New York for Abuja, after participating in the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
Buhari departed via the JFK Airport en-route to Nigeria at about 11am local time.
The president’s Special Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmaad, confirmed this via his Twitter feed.
“After his successful participation in the 74th Session of the United Nations General Assembly #UNGA, President @MBuhari has left New York for Abuja,” Ahmaad tweeted.
President Buhari arrived in New York on September 23.
He was 5th on the list of presidents to address the Assembly.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement