UNICAL 300-L Student Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N4million He Borrowed For Online Investment
A University of Calabar 300-level student has taken his life over inability to return the sum of N4 million he borrowed from friends for an online investment.
According to WeetalknaijaBlog, he borrowed the money from his friends.
The following is an excerpt from the post:
Mazi, a 300-level religious studies student at the University of Nigeria, committed suicide because he was unable to pay up to 4 million naira he had gathered from individuals to invest online. Meanwhile, because he died in a disgraceful manner, the department has refused to mourn him or hold any sort of procession.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021