A University of Lagos (UNILAG) staff identified as Sunday Meshioye reportedly committed suicide by drinking sniper after being forced to a face a disciplinary panel set up to investigate an incident he was reportedly involved in.
The deceased reportedly faced the disciplinary panel after the UNILAG bus he was driving got burnt. It was gathered that Meshioye took the deadly insecticide on Wednesday September 11, after facing the disciplinary panel set up to investigate the incident on Tuesday September 10.
The UNILAG staff was rushed to UNILAG health center before being transferred to Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) in Idi Araba area where he died. He is survived by a wife and three children.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution