Prof. Sulyman Abdulkareem, the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ilorin, has advised the public and prospective students to be wary of unscrupulous elements, who are out to defraud them through purported admission lists.
NAN reports that Abdulkareem, who gave this warning while speaking with newsmen on Monday in Ilorin, pointed out that no admission lists had been released yet by the university.
He advised candidates and their parents to disregard the purported lists on social media, saying that they were the handiwork of fraudsters.
Abdulkareem also warned that giving fake admission was a criminal offence, saying that on no account should anybody pay anyone to get admitted into the school.
He said that anyone caught in the act would face the full wrath of the law.
The VC said the institution had continued to wax strong since the coming of his administration in 2017.
“We have a very good reason to thank God for what he has been doing to the University of Ilorin; we have achieved much in the last two years.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group