Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education in Nigeria can now reopen according to the Federal Government.
According to DailyPost, The federal government has given a directive to Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education in the country to reopen.
Tertiary institution regulatory agencies like the National Universities Commission (NUC), National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE) and National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) have also directed tertiary institutions to reopen.
The Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, who addressed a press conference in Abuja, said the decision to reopen schools was sequel to review of COVID-19 situation in Nigeria, with the number of infections declining.
We have consulted widely with stakeholders in the sector including the Association of Private Schools (NAPPS), Provosts of Colleges of Education, Rectors of Polytechnics, Vice-Chancellors of Universities, State Governors, Commissioners of Education and development partners,” Adamu said.
Adamu had also confirmed all unity schools will open by October 12.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst