Ikhlass Olasubomi Badiru, a female student of the University of Ibadan International School, has been suspended by the school’s authorities for reportedly wearing a Hijab to school in July.
The student was reportedly given the punishment after the disciplinary committee found her guilty of act of impudence to the school authority.
The letter reads ;
“At the meeting of the Students Disciplinary Committee (SDC) looking into students’ misconduct held on Wednesday 28th August, 2019, you were found guilty of act of impudence to school authority.
“Your action contravenes the school’s rules and regulations. Therefore, you are to serve two weeks full suspension effective from 7th September 2019 to 18th September, 2019.
“Also, you and your parents shall be expected to report to the counsellor on Monday 21st October 2019 to present a written undertaking o the school to obey rules and regulations throughout your remaining days on the school.”
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group