Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, Unknown gunmen have allegedly abducted a female medical doctor identified as Dr. Vivien Otu in Calabar Municipality local government area of Cross River State.
PARADISE NEWS learnt that Dr. Otu was kidnapped on Friday (August 28, 2020) night at about 9pm at Marian by State Housing Estate, Calabar.
She was abducted at a popular food joint called BELASH, inside former Value Mart Supermarket, beside Pacific Computer Institute and opposite Happy Food fast food, Marian Road, Calabar.
According to a report by CrossRiverWatch, Vivien went to eat at BELASH when she was whisked away by the Kidnappers.
“…After eating and was about to enter her car, the gunmen drove into the compound of BELASH and shot many rounds in the air and carried her into their car and zoomed off.
“Details are still sketchy but people at the location have also informed our reporter that security personnel are trailing the kidnappers”, the report by CrossRiverWatch read.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation