Following the arrest and release of Saint Mienpamo, the CEO of NAIJA LIVE TV, the renowned journalist has expressed his intention to review the issue in court. Group Accuses Osibanjo’s Aide, Philip Obin Of Sponsoring Renewed Communal Clashes In C/River
Lawyers of Mienpamo Onitsha Saint, CEO of Naija LIVE TV has dragged DSS to court over the commando style in which the DSS broke into their clients house in the middle of the night with masked faces, blindfolded him and abducted him like a common criminal over a publication he made on his site.
According to Barr Ebi Robert and Barr Wisdom Adike, it is left for a court of competent jurisdiction to determine whether or not the fundamental rights of their client were violated and act accordingly as they are going to seek redress in court due to the way and manner their client was abducted and taken into custody by the DSS. Ibrahim Gambari : You Have Lost Your Nationalist, Statesman Status – HURIWA Blasts Buhari ( Must Read )
This discussion was made known in an eleven minutes plus video, released by his lawyers in Bayelsa. In the video, the lawyers described Mienpamo’s detention by the Department of States Security as unlawful and thus violates his fundamental rights.
- UPDATED! Attacked On Governor’s Convoy, Death Toll Rises To 30
- BREAKING!! Many Confirmed Missing As Truck Plunges Into River In Lagos
- 2023 Presidency: North Considering Jonathan To Take Over From Buhari
- Ondo Governorship Election: Fear Grips APC As Makinde, Tambuwal, Mimiko Meet To Forge Last Minute Alliance To …
- Nationwide Strike: Airspace Joins NLC, Vow To Shutdown Operation