UNO state of Cameroon
Nigeria may lose 24 councils
UN to Announce New State Carved out of Nigeria, Cameroon July 10
Ejes Gist TV can Authoritatively report that the United Nations has completed plans to carve out a new territory from Nigeria and Republic of Cameroon by July 10th 2020.
The creation of the new territory to be known as United Nations Organisation(UNO) State of Cameroon may see Nigeria losing 24 local councils, by way of ceding, to the new country.
ALSO READ : Will…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/uno-state-of-cameroon-nigeria-may-lose-24-lga-as-un-sets-to-announce-new-state-carved-out-of-nigeria-cameroon-july-10.html?feed_id=22735&_unique_id=5eda9fc917d7b
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank