Nigerian activist, Chido Onumah who was arrested on Sunday, September 29th has been released.
Onumah was arrested by the State Security Service, SSS, at the Abuja airport on Sunday evening at about 5:00 p.m. He was taken to the SSS office in Abuja and detained for about five hours and he was eventually released a few minutes past 10 p.m.
Taiwo Adebowale, an associate of Onumah confirmed news of his release to PremiumTimes adding that the SSS is yet to give any reason for his arrest.
Onumah, author of ‘We Are All Biafrans,’ is a regular columnist and an editorial board member of Premium TImes.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc