The missing COVID-19 patient in Osun state, has been apprehended by the police and returned to the Isolation facility in Ejigbo, area of the State on Saturday.
The Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr. Ismail Omipidan confirmed this to the Nation.
He said the patient, a woman, was apprehended by the police in Ejigbo town and returned to the facility this afternoon.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health