Kanye West’s gospel album ‘Jesus Is King’ no longer has a specific release date.
According to a report TMZ published on Monday (Sept. 30), the reason is because ‘Ye is still working on the album. Previously, Kim Kardashian had announced a release date of Sept. 27, then updated fans by saying it would come out two days later, Sept. 29. It was later pushed to October, but for now, the release date remains a mystery.
“Every time he listens, there’s something he wants to change,” TMZ reported from a source in Kanye’s camp.
This comes after the rapper and father of four, 42, reportedly announced that he is done with secular music and will be operating as a gospel artist from now on.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement