An official of the Department of State Service (DSS) Peter Kalusky, has revealed that following the investigation of the murder of Miss Vera Omozuwa and the consequent arrest of a suspect identified as Chibuzor, who has in turn connected the Pastor of the church to the murder.
Kalusky stated that upon interrogation, Chibuzor had confessed that he was paid a sum of N1.5million to carry out the heinous act.
He further stated that, the pastor is suspected to have wanted the church to be famous. He started his plan by setting up the girl.
He assured that the pastor would be picked up and the church taken over by the Federal Government.
You would recall that, Vera Uwaila Omozuwa, a 22year old, 100 level student of University of Benin was raped and murdered inside a Redeemed Christian Church of God in Benin City.
She was reported to have gone to study in the church near her home.
The Inspector General of Police (IGP) Mohammed Adamu, had ordered the deployment of additional detectives to Edo State to support the State’s Police Command in its efforts to unravel the brutal killing of Vera Uwaila Omozuwa.
The IGP while condemning the attack, assured that the perpetrators of the callous act would soon be brought to book.
Also according Ayo Ademokoya, he said;-
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022