In a “convincing” victory speech yesterday, Joe Biden has vowed to his citizens that he has come to unite all Americans to become one. After the new vice-president elect invited him to the podium, he addressed the crowd and said that his victory is a guarantee for administration that will protect the interest of every citizen no matter the race and colour.
According to Biden, he said, “this is the time to heal in America. I pledge to be a president who seeks not to divide but unify”.
He made that known to his supporters at his city, Wilmington, Delaware, after being declared the new president elect.
He also remarked that no one is to be taken as enemy and that his administration is one that will put an end to any form of demonization that has been in existence before he took over power.
“They are not our enemies. They are Americans. Let this era of demonization in America begin to end here.”
“I sought this office to restore the soul of America, to rebuild the backbone of this nation, the middle class and to make America respected around the world again,” Joe Biden declared.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement