In what may be an indication of the pace at which he intends to go, newly sworn-in Governor of Imo State, Senator Governor Hope Uzodinma, has quickly assembled the nucleus of his administration.
The appointments were made barely 24 hours after his assumption of office following Tuesday’s ruling by the Supreme Court declaring him the governor of the state, having sacked the then occupant of the position, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha.
In his first appointments unveiled this morning in Owerri, the state capital, Uzodinma announced Chief Cosmas Iwu as the Secretary to the State Government (SSG).
Barrister COC Akaolisa has been appointed Attorney General/Commissioner for Justice, while Chief Nnamdi Anyaehie is the Chief of Staff.
The other key appointment is that of seasoned journalist Oguwike Nwachukwu as Chief Press Secretary.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc