Senator Kabir Marafa from Zamfara State on Thursday mocked All Progressives Congress (APC) and its National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole over the party’s defeat at Supreme Court.
Senator Marafa while speaking at 8th Senate Valedictory session said the nullification of APC Primaries for 2019 general elections show the court ruling shows there is a limit to impunity
“I say a very big thank you to the leadership of the 8th Senate. I have learnt a lot and I appreciate your wisdom in resolving key issues and the trust you have in us to discharge our duties.
“To Oshiomhole and the APC, it is not just about how many States or Senators APC has, to me it is about my people. The judiciary has made usproud and the people of Zamfara State are very grateful.
“The court ruling shows there is a limit to
impunity. I have no regret in what I did in
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group